Sunday, November 16, 2014

Final Paper

Well its great that I can do another blog. turn in all my makeup work so far and I'm getting ready to grind these last four weeks, give it everything I got and see what happens! All right. Moving on to the blog on my final paper. My abstract on my final paper is The main topic of my research paper in relation to the topics that we discuss in class in Male Dominance vs. Female Dominance. In my paper I will be discuss theories in regards to male dominance over the woman and the history that underlies into it and vice versa with women dominance. Page 1 is the Introduction. Page two talk about patriarchy. Page three talks about matriarchy. Page four talks about men's theory on the concept of male dominance. Page five talks about women theories in comparison to Women Dominance. Page six and page seven compares these two theories and ideology to the main topics in class which was black feminism and intersectional feminism and how it positively or negatively affect issues on sex,gender,race,etc. The final page is the conclusion. The main subjects ties into the themes of what we discuss in class on a variety of different elements. We mostly talk about women feeling free in the ideology of black feminism. Touching on theories that relates to this it's clear that the paper will touch on a number of themes that we discuss in class. Tying these in with black feminism will blend the paper in a postive direction. Some of my challenges facing in my reasoning in this paper is making male dominance a positive in a class where basically the whole concept has been female dominance. While making feminism seem like it's number one, reality is male dominance is number one and expresses in a positive light might be problematic considering the majority of the class we never talk about male dominance over women being a positive in the concept of Feminism.

No comments:

Post a Comment